Re: Blackhawk

In a message dated 5/18/99 11:25:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> That's the "Flying Star," Bill. It is an absolutely gorgeous one-off
>  by...by... waaaall shoot. I'm having a senior moment here. I think it
>  was by Zagato, but I don't know if they were around that far back.

Hmmm, I thought it was "Shooting Star"..maybe the same in Italiano.  Was
indeed by Zagato.  I have a lovely framed 8x10 pic of that gorgeous car on my
wall that I took at Blackhawk.  Motorhead heaven.  Maybe I will scan it and
put it out for the Alfitsti to look at.  Anybody interested?

Jerry in Houston