Re: '64 Spider Veloce colors

John,
    Thank you very much for your help. That is the information which I needed. It
is very much appreciated. I will contact my local dsitributor to get color chips
of even the smallest available paint quantities to test and check out. I've benn
asking locally for this information and could not come up with any useful
information. I hope some day I can repay the favor.
    Sincerely,
    Mutant