Re: Replacing Alfetta starter

In a message dated 5/16/99 10:01:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Subject: Replacing Alfetta Stater Motor >>

After reading your account I appreciate my Spica system even more.  I can
take the starter out with a minimum of fuss: remove the Quadraflow filter
boxes (about 20 seconds), unsnap the injector pump long link (I think I had
to do that, but not 100% sure, but takes about 5 seconds).  Then it is a
clear shot, relatively speaking, to the starter.  I still have not had to
replace the starter motor on an Alfa  V-6.  That will involve removing one of
the exhaust manifolds.....

BTW, this is not a slam on your carbs.  I have nothing against good ones!

			Bill Sims, Virginia Beach, VA

			'57Giulietta Spider

			'78 Alfetta GT

			'87 Milano Verde