Re: S-cams

In a message dated 5/12/99 2:53:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 15:22:07 EDT
 From: Westphal50@domain.elided
 Subject: 'S' - cams, "Kirshtein" brains, BMW flow meter

 Doug Sedon has done it and seems happy with it, I'm thinking strongly about
 it, are there any comments - pro or con - from anyone else who's done it ?

 Mine is a '89 Verde, 112K miles and still very healthy. >>

If you change the cams make sure you change all the cam followers.  Nobody
told me to.  They looked fine, but the wear pattern destroyed the new cams in
20K miles.

End of alfa-digest V7 #722