Thanks!

     thanks to the good Alfisti who responded to my pleas for info on the
     driveline thump. While I have not had a chance to look at it due to a
     weekend celebrating our anniversary, I wish to thank Jay for the
     exhaust suggestion, Gordy who suggested the center support, and Brad
     who thinks it might be the transmission mount. This is what the Alfa
     Digest is all about. (Not what caliber projectile may be used to shoot
     out a car's tires.)
     Stay tuned till we announce the winner!
     Thanks guys,
     Len