Giulietta 101 body - 750 engine fuel line question.

I recently posted about my 101 with its 750 engine.
Thanks to Drew Dawson in Washington I now have most of the parts needed
to start it but have just come across a problem:
The fuel outlet pipe on the 101 body ends in a 'Banjo' type 'O'connector
at the base level of the sump - its obviously expecting a 101 type pump
to be there.
Unfortunately as I have a 750 type engine the pump is a long way from
there - right at the front top of the engine...
Does anyone have a car with this set up? Is there a 'proper' pipe that
did the trick? If not - if I was to manufacture one - what would be the
correct route for it to take - (I don't want fuel overheating in the line
etc)?
Many thanks
Tony C