Re: AUDI INFO

Tom writes:

<< Does any one know of a list that deals with the older AUDI's such as
 the 4000 and GTs? I am interested in any list or digest about Audis.
 Thank you >>

Tom,

Although it is named the "Quattro digest" it covers all Audis quite well. It
has saved me hundreds of dollars. The latest saver concerned noisy hydraulic
lifters, and also paralleled the recent humorous Alfa thread on oil levels. I
was thinking about replacing my hydraulic lifters since they were quite noisy
and even 20-30 minute drives did not completely quiet them. Another lister
brought up the subject and was told to top up his oil. He did, I did, I was
only one-third of a quart low!  Both of our cases of noisy lifters
disappeared.

John Katos

many Alfas
87 5000cs turbo Quattro