Re: 65 veloce wheels

The subject of painting vs powder-coating wheels just went around
recently on one of my motorcycle mailing lists too.

Most of the people in the paint and frame repair industry I've talked to
suggested that it's much easier to get a good job done with good epoxy
paint and there's very little downside to it. You can get a much better
color match with epoxy paints and they're very nearly as tough as
powder-coat.

Godfrey