gun racks in Alfas

With all the Rosie vs. the gun lobby banter going on, I was wondering if any
of the digesti have
fitted their cars with gun racks?  Which of my cars is most suitable for
this non-factory option?

Slung my 1680 French fusil fin---a replica flintlock Indian trade gun---on
the rollbar of my Spider one day.  Since it's about 5' long it can only be
done with the top down.  Took a picture of it, but I don't believe I'd want
to go anywhere, certainly not in the vicinity of Portland, Oregon, with it.

That, and the '72 Spider are about as recent vintage as I'd care to go in
their respective categories.

Cheers,
Indian Joe