BMW parts numbers....

Hi Gang!

THIS IS NOT A MISTAKE! POSTING TO THE RIGHT LIST!!!!!
If you don't believe read on.....

Does any one knows which BMW parts make a go faster V6 2.5?
I am looking for the parts numbers and from what BMW do the parts come
from.

I was under the impression that 535 parts would make a V6 go faster, but
I went and got some 735 parts (some BeMyWife hard liners swear engines
are identical) and the numbers (and parts) I got are totally wrong.....

Can any one help?

TAMIA

Paulo Ascensao
Home of the biggest lot of Alfas!