Re: Anybody read Italian?

>JHertzman@domain.elided
>Subject: Re: Anybody read Italian?
>
>Nobody has commented on what seems to be the obvious: the gentle
>lady who has for years and years presided over Alfa Romeo's
>archives, generously helping individual owners and historians in
>innumerable ways, aparently no longer has the access she has had
>to Alfa Romeo's records, which were at her fingertips in Arese
>and are now at Fiat Auto in Torino.

I understand. The AR company is defensive. This make the registers
on the web even more valuable. I am most fortunate to have laid my
hands on the Duetto-information, mille grazie Sig. Ruocca. Also,
this information is free for those who did not know. It is here:

http://www.come.to/duetto

Saluti		Wille R
http://www.veloce.alfaromeo.org
http://www.come.to/veloce