gtv wanted in new england

	i am interested in finding a reasonably solid but not neccessarily
perfect alfa gtv or gtv6 for my son to take to college.i have had 2 gtv and 1
spder and 1 duetto but that was 20years ago. so i dont know what to expect to
find out there.
	this is my first posting and i hope i havent stepped on any protocol
by making this request but if you all know of anything available either in
new england or driveable from further afar, please contact me at
"qt1449@domain.elided"
thank you
alan