Centerline service

Just back in town and going through several days worth of digests when I
came upon a posting about a lousy experience with Centerline.  Give 'em
another chance!  My experiences with Stephen Gibbons have been
excellent--without exception.  He's ferreted out some hard-to-get parts
for me (i.e., a good, rebuildable 1750 core motor), provided me with
HOURS of friendly, informative technical support. Heck, he even offered
me a chance to drive his wonderful 1750-powered Giulietta Spider during
one of my visits to his facility! (Hell yeah, I took him up on it!)

I'm on a really tight budget, so my orders from Centerline have been
pretty modest to date--you don't have to be a big spender to get good
service from these guys.  But, I've observed that Stephen and his staff
are usually juggling phone calls, delivery vehicles, internet orders,
and shop/warehouse activities while trying to deal with on-site
customers.  It gets frenetic from time to time.   Cut 'em a little slack
and give it another shot.

Regards--Jim