Spider Head Removal and Speedometer Sending Unit

Thanks to all who replied to my posting "looking for an Alfa Head Removal
Tool and Owner's Maunual for '86 Spider." Got the manual from Bob Little,
but no luck on the tool. Altough I did get several suggestions on how to
remove the head, one on how to fabricate a tool, and some well-intentioned
reminders that I needed to remove the two inverted bolts in the front of the
head.  Am also looking for the electronic speedo sending unit for my 86
Graduate that is mounted in driver's side of engine compartment and to which
the cable connects. Thanks Again in Advance.

O.T. Johnson
Prattville, AL
86 Graduate
82 Rustoce