Milano center donut

Hi everyone,

   I am trying to replace the center donut on my Milano.  Is there an "easy"
way of doing this, or am I supposed to lower the tranny in order to make
room for the second half of the shaft to come down?  Thank you for any
advice you could give me.

Nelson Laconich

'87 Milano Gold

   PG&E Energy Services is not the same company as Pacific Gas and Electric
   Company.  PG&E Energy Services is not regulated by the California Public
   Utilities Commission; and you do not have to buy PG&E Energy Services
   products in order to continue to receive quality regulated services from
   Pacific Gas and Electric Company, the utility.