re:Spider cooling?

	Just how high does your temp. rise?

	Neither my '86 Spider nor '73 GTV have a fan shroud; the '86 ate the
original shroud when the fan disintegrated a 7K rpm and the GTV never
had one (and has only 2 blades on the fan).  The radiators are stock.
During the hot (+80 - +90F), dog days of DC doing the Beltway Crawl, the
temps will rise above the 175-180F mark to, maybe one notch higher.
Once I get going, the temp drops down to the nominal position.  Seems
that it would take alot to overheat these cars.

	Bruce