crunched milano update/non-alfa 4 sale

Greetings Alfisti !

Well, I dropped my Milano off at the body shop yesterday.  He's really
excited to do the car and promises he'll make it look fantastic.  I'm
also having him repaint the hood 'cuz of all those stone chips.  If he
does what he says at the price he quoted ( that the OTHER guys insurance
is paying !!! ) then he'll probably be painting my Duetto as well.  The
down side right now is the rent-a-car I got:  gold Chebbie Lumina.  It
looks like Mulder's car from the X-files.  At least it has a cupholder !!!

On another note, I really need to sell my other car.  It's a 1992 Isuzu
Trooper 4 x 4.   Red w/ gry interior and a 5-speed ( of course ).
Fantastic shape with tow package, Thule roof rack system, etc.   113000
highway miles with Mobil 1 every 3000 and current on maintenance w/
records.   I'm asking $7500 ( down from $8900 ).  If you or anybody you
know in the southern california area is interested just email me for more
info.

Ciao,

Dan

68 Euro Duetto