Bad Day, Final Word (hopefully)

I want to start off with an apology to the Digest.  I don't think I would call it a "rant" but it WAS a cheap shot to send my outburst to everyone but the offender...I admit that, and I apologize to all of you that read it (except for those that emailed me privately and held similar feelings from similar incidents).   Most people apparently have had good experiences and I probably would've too had I called one day earlier or later, or someone else had answered the phone that morning.  But in my mind there's no excuse for utterly
rude behaviour toward a customer that only wants to ask a question about a part before purchase.  I guess if I started the call out being rude or obnoxious to him I could understand, but I am very easy going and was not in a bad mood that day (before that).

I thought about printing a transcript of the call which ended after no more than 20 seconds when he abruptly hung up on me, but that would serve no purpose other than to further enflame and protract the situation.

Please accept my apology to all you Digesters.  This is the last you will here from me about this incident.

Sincerely,

Phil Carr
Austin, Texas
'67 Duetto