1972 GTV 2000 in LA

Built as my daily driver, but I just got married and she all but refuses =
ride in it, even with the updated lap and shoulder belts I installed.  Oh=

well.  Here goes:  New (like under three months new) balanced motor with
10:1 pistons, new valves and head work, 1750 cams for a very interesting
power curve.  Rebuilt SPICA, rebuilt brake cylinders with new pads all
around, and new clutch, all at same time as the engine.  Also has low
mileage Michelins with five cast Campy wheels and a big new Diehard that
all but fills the trunk with plenty of reserve for those Alfa mornings. =

Rust?  It's an Alfa.  Did I say it's fast?   You play with the exhaust an=
suspension, and take it for $6500.

Angel Dean Lopez
angeldean@domain.elided  =