"Phantom Lights" on GTV-6

I am having a problem with my brake lights and front left turn signal
turning on when the car is off.  I have replaced all the fuses, so the
problem is probably with a bad ground (???).  If so how do I go about
resolving it (I don't know too much about car's electrical systems).  Are
there many grounds?  Where are they located? (I hope this isn't a stupid
question)  Any help would be appreciated.  Until I fix the problem my
battery is going to keep draining on me.
Thanks for your help!