3.55 vs. 4.11

Hello All,

I am new to the Alfisti world as I purchased my first Alfa, an 88 Verde.
Recently, after the prodding of my friends, I had found and purchased a
Platinum transaxle from a local salvage yard.

I guess I am also interested in the previous question on whether the car
will be improved with the 4.11 differential.  The only thing that I can
see as a benefit is acceleration with the cost of top end speed.

Has anyone done this transplant and is it worth it?

Thanks in Advance...

- -Bill Henderson
88 Verde
76 Scorpion, Soon to be Alfa 3.0 Powered
76 Scorpion
77 Scorpion