Spider questions

It has been a long time since I have driven my '79 Spider, so naturally,
I have some questions.

1. What is the proper tire pressure for the front and rear tires on the
car.  I think they are Eagle GT's.

2.  I have intsalled Weber carbs on my Spider and almost everytime I
have to "slam" on the brakes and the nose of the car dives down, the
RPM's go up.  What would be causing this?  This just started about a
month or two before I put my Spider in storage.

3. I am thinking of installing a 410 differential on my '79 Spider to
lower the high end rpm's when I am driving on the interstate.  I did
some major modifications to the engine when I rebuilt it about two and a
half years ago (11mm cams, 10.4 pistons, Webers carbs, oversized in and
ex valves and all the normal rebuild stuff).  It definetly has a lot
more power, but the gearing of the car seems to be wrong.  Will changing
the diff. help in attaining more interstate speed?  How much will the
low end suffer?  Are late model Spider gearboxes the same as my '79
gearbox?

Chip Schug
'91 164 L (in storage now)
'85 GTV-6