Alfa meeting June 11 - 12 in London?

Hi there,

I wonder about the AROC meeting north of London? June 11 - 12.
Does anybody know where it will be held and other details. I will
be i London that wekend and would like to go there, if it is not
too far. Please e-mail me at: <veloce@domain.elided> if you know
something.

BTW, I would also like to say thanx a bunch to the London AROC
gang for the great evening at Harcourt Arms with lots of GTT's and
nice Alfisti. Thank you Nick, Mark, Richard and everybody who was
there. I enjoyed the chat.

Unfortunately, all the business cards and addresses and the AROC
Magazine I got, were crapped by the bottle of Campari I had in my
bagage. The bottle broke during the transport and everything
inside the luggage smelled *most* apperitivo, but made the papers,
ties, jacket, shirts, yes everything completely carbage. So, I do
not have the addresses any more. Also, thanx to James Wiseman who
helped me to find the event.

Saluti		Wille R
http://www.veloce.alfaromeo.org
http://www.come.to/veloce