Re: 145/146 clutch bearing noise

I finally found a source of synthetic gear oil (Mobil-1 SHC, 75W90) and had
the gearbox oil changed yesterday.  The rattle is almost gone!  Shifting
effort remains the same, so I highly recommend people with the boxer motors
with the rattle try this solution out.  Cost for 3 liters (the 33 takes 2.6
liters, I believe) is less than USD 30..