Re: '89 Milano

owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Alfisti,
   I have a 2.5 L  '89 Milano Gold.   I had it parked next to an '87 2.5L
 Milano yesterday.  My car has a "spoiler" on the truck and the earlier
Milano
 did not.  It really isn't a spoiler, but more an extension of the black
 plastic/rubber trim that runs the length of the body and then around the
 trunk.  It extends out about 2 inches away from the trunk.   Is that a
 general difference between '89s and earlier Milanos or is there some special
 trim package on my car?  My car also has a mesh grill, i have never seen
this
 on another Milano. >>

I have seen the mesh grille on other '89 models.  Not sure about the rear
spoiler.  Sounds like the one that was on Verde models.

		Bill Sims