A Milano is a 75

owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Greetings from Geneva, Switzerland.

 I am new to the Alfa-Digest, but enjoy reading about all the exploits
 of the alfa owners. I am a serious collector of Alfa Romeo's but have
 now often read about an Alfa called a Milano, which I do not recognize.

 Which Alfa is this, is it the Alfa 75 found in Europe..?

 Regards,

	Yes, a Milano is an Alfa 75.  The car was sold in the US from 1987
through 1989, with the trim levels of Silver (lowest), Gold, Platinum, and
Verde (highest).  The Silver, Gold and Platinum have the 2.5 liter V6, and
the Verde has the 3.0 V6.  The car was never sold in the US with a 4 cylinder
engine, but was available with an automatic transmission in some trim levels.

	Those of us who have the car (I have the Milano Verde), find it to be
a blast to drive on US roads.

	Hope this information helps.