 Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 23:15:29 -0400
 From: "Brian Shorey" <bshorey@domain.elided>
 Subject: scca roll bar rules

 iim almost done with the autopower race bar installation in my spider, will
 provide a full report when it's completed.

 in the meantime, spider owners are scrambling to make their cars legal for
 the upcoming lime rock event.  a friend has just realized that he's got to
 do something about his, and has got some in-laws that can help him fabricate
 one.

 can anybody point me to something on line that might describe scca rules
 (tubing diameter, thickness, etc)?

 tia,

 bs >>