a good shop for paintless dent repair in Northern Va

Greetings Alfisti!
       For the gentleman who emailed me regarding where a good shop was for
getting hail damage removed from his car;sorry I lost your email address but
I've got a shop for you.
      The shop is Chantilly Auto Body, located on Route 50 in Chantilly
VA.The phone number is 703-904-0082.Speak with Nidal or Ryan.They charge
about $1800.00 for removing hail damage from the entire car (the average
panel replacement and repaint estimate for total car hail damage is running
on average $3500.00 here).They are an honest shop, and have a good reputation
with their customers.They are also literally swamped with business right now,
might take about 2 weeks to get to your car.
                    I Have ABSOLUTELY ZERO financial interest in mentioning
this;standard financial disclaimers apply.........My car is going to be fixed
at another shop, along with some paint work on Lazarus, my '79 Alfetta
Velocissima.Making this a package deal........
Hope this helps!
Terry Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie, had a Honda integra for lunch today.Methinks the
Honda driver was a bit surprised)
1979 Alfetta Velocissima (Lazarus,getting a new rear this weekend)