NO MORE WANNABE

Noble alfisti

It is today the first time that I can address you as a true alfisti.
For more than half a year now I have carried the passion of these cars in my
chest but never really known what it was all about.
Today everything changed. I have now filled the gap between wannabe and true
alfisti.
I bought a GTV6 -84.
I heard it howl with the passion of Alfa when I massaged the accelerator
with my size 10 1/2.
Felt it talk to me in the most sublime ways.

I feel high and I feel proud!

I feel Cuore Sportivo!

Mattias Eliason - Sweden
GTV 6 2.5 -84