fog lights on a Milano Silver

I have a Milano "silver" that has two ugly holes where the front fog
lights should be.  I noticed in the original sales brochure of '87 that
the silver model just did not have front fog lights as an ammenity.  On
the car disk CD I noticed that the Euro models had covers to hide the fog
light holes.

My question is.... has anyone ever added fog lights to their silver
model, and if so.... how difficult a job is it to add all the electrics
to the dash. Are the fog light covers you see in the Eueo models
available?
Also, if anyone has a manual passenger side mirror for sale.

thanks,

Gabe in SF
87 Red Alfa Milano silver, with 45,000 miles (yes really)
94 Miata R package (it's been in the garage, I'm having too much fun
driving the Milano, I should start her up now and then)