advice for new Alfisti

I'm new to the list, and would like some BTDT experience about the marque. I
have had a lot of German cars recently, and quite a few Italian cars in the
past (prefer Italian). I have never had an Alfa, and am wandering if use as a
daily driver is feasible. I already have the fair weather/weekend ride
accounted for. I'm a tinkerer, and don't mind having to "nurture" my daily
entertainment. Would ideally like to find a GTV6. How are they to live with?
Any input/advice would be appreciated.  TIA.

Dennis
Denver