re: scca rollbar rules

At 07:09 AM 5/5/99 -0400, Dana Loomis wrote:
>>can anybody point me to something on line that might describe scca rules
>>[about rollbars] (tubing diameter, thickness, etc)?

>Look at a copy of SCCA's General Competition Rules (GCR).  It's the
>standard guide on the subject and discusses requirements and
>recommendations for rollbars at length.

the GCRs are quite good on roll cages and roll bars, although occasionally
infuriating. anyone who wants help in interpreting them and in
understanding the whys and wherefores of cages can feel free to drop me a
note in email.

cheers,
  richard
  SCCA NEDiv Divisional Administrator
  of Scrutineering (aka "tech inspection")