RE: BUGGLST.HOAX

To All,
I screwed up totally when I posted the virus alert about BUGGLST.ZIP.
I apologize to you all and promise never to do it again.
Special thanks to Warren, Simon and Matthew for pointing out the error of
my ways, and for pointing me in the right direction, i.e. how to verify if
such "viruses" are real or "virtual".
If anyone out there is as much of a rookie as I am, and would like the URLs
of the virus confirmation sites, please reply off-line, as I have Torched
enough bandwidth already.
Thank you all for your forbearance,
Mark