105/115 series suspension...

Couple of questions- concerning the either the 1750 or 2000 fron suspension-
- - Has anybody ever measured the front suspension geometry?  If so, I'd like
to get it (saves me the hassle of measureing it...)
- - does anybody know of a FACTORY APPROVED method of adjusting the camber,
assuming the car was in a light accident?

Of course the questions are related- some of you know, I autocross (and track)
a stock '73 GTV, with racing tires and front sway bar (which are leagal to
change in stock class).  But most of the tire wear is on the outside of
both front tires, somewhat indicating that I need to reduce camber.  Of
course, this is not possible on a 105/115 car... thus the above questions.

If you have an answer to question 2, I need proper documnentation that
states this, as I am quite sure I'll be challenged on it, BUT if I have it,
our rules board has already approved the use of whatever.

Question 1 kind of refers to making some type of adjustable inner bushing,
and I need to know how much the top needs to move in to get 1 to 2 deg of
negative camber.

It was easier with the Alfetta- shim and you are done...  but this car is more
fun to drive....

Thanks
Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI