re: Alfetta vs GTV6 room question.

Rick, the problem with your idea is that at least in the GTV6, the seat
does not fold down.  The gas tank is directly behind the seat and there is
a structural crossmember above it.  I'll also add that the trunk area,
while good sized, is not large enough for lots of tools.  Perhaps you
shouldn't use a GTV6 as a pickup.  I'd suggest you use something a little
less desirable like a 944.  (no flames, had one, loved it, don't want
another)

Steve Hoffins

'83 GTV6 3.0
'83 Pinninfarina Spider