FS: '78 Alfas

I'm now entertaining offers on my two Alfas (hoping to "upgrade" to
older ones!):

1. 1978 Alfa Spider, all rust cut out and replaced with metal, new
clear/basecoat paint job in original silver, burgundy interior, top is
good, suspension mods, engine blueprinted, two-piece exhaust manifold
and new exhaust (Faza tip), converted to dual Del'lorto carbs with
manual choke, Blaupunkt (sp?) stereo system, everything works great! I
love this car and if needs be, will hold on to it for now.

2. 1978 Alfa Sprint Veloce aka Alfetta GT, all bodywork done and new
paint job in original gray, light grayish interior (cloth, new front
seats), Westwood camshafts, Ansa exhaust, early but powerful Pioneer
stereo system, converted to dual Weber carbs. Again, this one's in
great shape too.

I've had both of these cars for a few years now, and I have the
complete history of both. The Alfetta was featured in the Oregon Alfa
Owners newsletter (I have a duplicate of this article). Anything that
needs to be done to them has been done and they are ready for many more
years of spirited double-clutching. I'm open to offers, and even
trades. Possibly a Milano or GTV6 of some sort for the Sprint,
otherwise an older Alfa.

Cars are located in Victoria, B.C., Canada and I will deliver almost
anywhere for travel expenses. :)