Alfetta Storage space

Rick,
	I saw your post and I decided that perhaps I should set you
straight before you wander too far from the correct path.

	The Sprint  Veloce (aka GTV) produced by alfa romeo starting in
the mid 70's is in fact a two door hatch back.  However the rear seats do
not fold down.  In fact behind the rear seats is the gas tank so folding
was never considered an option.

	Never the less driving one is rather enjoyable.

Thanks
Paul Gill

78 GTV (faded leather, limited seating, very limited cargo, Not for sale!)
8)

Ps I think that you find the interior volume of the sprint veloce and GTV6
to be nearly identical.