Re: 75 t-spark motronic 4.1

[Jonathan wrote]
Just my observations:-
The switch is easily replaced if you are careful. I did mine recently,
fortunately I had a suitable switch lying around out of a dead
controller so I didnt find out where to get a new switch.
However, mine never did click, even when it worked OK. The other switch
in there, the throttle nearly full open switch clicks though.
Hacking open the cover of the switch housing is no big deal as there is
nothing very delicate in there close to the edges of the case.
Taking the throttle and switch off involves disconnecting the coolant
pipes, so find something to plug the end which doesn't connect to the
header bottle. Remove the four socket head screws holding the throttle
to the plenum, watch the screws though as they are differing lengths.

[Lars replies]
Thanks for the info, Jonathan!
So there is two types of TPS avaliable.
Mine had a ordinary micro switch as idle indicator (wich says "clic")
and for the full throttle switch; a more rudimentary switch made of bare
metal strips, wich is silent.
It's obviously better to measure the switch rather than listening to
it...

greetings
Lars