RE: Back from the Grave

Greetings Listers.
I just snatched an '80 Spider from the Jaws of Death (crushing was
immenant) and have begun the task of revival.  Other than the usual (outer
rockers, head gasket and decent seats), I am in the market for (in order of
importance):
1. Rear Springs, as one appears to be broken/welded...  (Stock, or complete
set of Lower/Stiffer springs, preferably used)
2. Center Steering Track Rod. (Mine looks like a "U", from the "Final
Shunt", which sent it to the Knackers.)
3. Brake/Clutch pedal pivot shaft housing, with pedal arms/shafts...(the
"welded" clutch lever-external to the housing- has snapped off..?? Has
anyone else seen or repaired this phenomenon??
4. Roll bar (No longer SCCA Complient is OK, as I don't plan on racing,
however, a little extra protection/chassis stiffness couldn't hurt.
5. Seats-(Tan Leather or Black..newer wouldn't hurt either..if they will
fit. She hasn't mentioned it yet, but I know she must feel pretty
self-concious about her previous level of treatment.)
5. Front and/or Rear spoilers, what the heck, Skirts even -(decent, or
needing repair, no big deal. She's already started to shake off the trauma
of violation and subsequent rejection,(not to mention a
near-death-experience) and is responding well to degreasing, washing,
waxing and preliminary rehab. If all she wants is a minor tarting up, who
am I to stand in the way?)
I am located in S.E. Pennsylvania, between Lancaster and Philadelphia, and
would consider road trips to surrounding states if shipping gets to be an
issue..
Best regards, and thank you all kindly in advance,
Mark Woodland