GTV with 164LS 24V 3.0L engine

Went to APE swap meet. Got to see APE Larry's GTV with 94 164's engine.
It is a personal engineering marvel with too many custom made parts
to make this project possible.  Jsut to name a few: exhaust headers,
oil pan, engine mounts, air box and its intake pipes, throttle body,
engine hood, the list goes on and on.

While I was amazed by this project, someone pointed out it is not very
practical.  As using a pre-93 164S engine would make the project ten
times
easier and cheaper.  And IMHO, I don't think 210HP 24V engine has
advantage
over 200HP 12V engine on daily use either.  This is definite only for
hardcore
alfisti that must have the newest technology edge.

Karl
92 168S
94 168LS

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]