RE: alfa-digest V7 #679 - Getting resposes into Digest

OT Johnson wrote:
> Fred, there have been several people who complained about the same problem
> including me. If I try to post using the address provided in the Digest, I
> am not successful. But if I do a "reply to sender" through my
> mail tool, it
> works. Go figure.
***********
For the longest time (about 2 months?) I had a similar problem, could never
get anything in the Digest, and I have seen enough posts to that effect to
believe that the problem is real, not just mine.  Now that it happenned to
Fred, no less, I think it's time to accept that fact.  I don't know what it
is or why it happens, but it does.  I solved easily by posting to
"alfa@digest net", instead the address posted at the beginning of the AD
e-mail.  But I was told by Richard Welty that it is an alias or mirror to
the posted address, so as O.T. says: go figure.  I really have not tried
again the address: "alfa-digest@domain.elided", because "alfa@domain.elided"
worked from the first time.
respectfully submitted
Jorge