Re: Car Disc conversion problem

Godfrey,

You most likely have the new version of the CarDisc as do I. The instructions
I received from Thomas Washburn <thomasw@domain.elided> is as follows:

If there are no .MDB files on the CarDisc, or if the CarDisc has
"GTV6" and "VIDEO" subdirectories, then it's a new-style CarDisc
that cd2html v.3 cannot handle.

For example, if you type

  dir J:\*.mdb

You should get a listing of one or two files.  If you get "File
Not Found," cd2html cannot process the disk.

Otherwise, run cd2html in debug mode, which generates a bunch of
informational messages, redirect the output to a file, and send
the file to me.  That will help me find out what's up.

  cd2html J:\ F:\GTV6 -debug > F:\DEBUG.TXT