driversAuction

I have been trying to log-on to Driver's Auction since this AM- Is this
sight brand new? (Resident bugs not eradicated)  It took them SEVERAL hours
to respond to my e-mail- and then the registration screen kicked me out
after I entered the passwords they assigned.  I think they'll eventually be
successful since so many car nuts are on the Net- but they aren't cheaper
than E-bay- the site isn't as user friendly- and the registration is a pain.
Has anyone on the digest been able to register?  I have an item or two I may
put on the blocks-- If I ever get registered.  Curious-

Oscar
Speedway, IN