FW: Towing- a final note

Demitri--

This was a thread on the digest in early March.  IMO- The transport (four
off the road) is the way to go- why take a chance -- With the U-haul number,
the costs were not much more for the transport vs dolly.  This is a response
I sent to the digest on March 5 of this year.  I think it addresses several
issues well.

End of alfa-digest V7 #677