Driving Light and Hood Bra for 164S

A stone found the driver's side driving light (some call them fog lights,
but they're white, not yellow) on my 164S yesterday and shattered the lens.
APE tells me they almost never get these lights in. I checked the price of a
new one, and they seem to be in the mid- $80 range. Does anyone have a
clean, un-cracked  one they'd part with? Must be condensation-free. And to
think I scoffed at the lens guard film from International Auto Parts.

Hood bra- The front edge of my 164 hood looks like it was used for practice
by the U.S. dart team, as many of them do from stone chips. To cover the
mess until I repaint the car I bought a Colgan hood bra. One that covers
only the front of the hood, not the larger two-piece kind. Though it is
well-made, and the folks at Colgan have been helpful when I call for advice,
it flaps like crazy at 60 miles an hour or better. Anyone having better luck
with a bra that doesn't flap or balloon at speed? I've already buffed out
the scratches the flapping left in the hood. Thanks in advance for the help.

Rich Lasner
92 164S
Mill Valley CA