Re: 105 trailing arm changes

>In AD7-673 I asked:
>"Does anyone know when the change in the size of the front bushing in the
>105's rear trailing arms occurred?

and John Hertzman replied:
>With the 1750, but not uniformly. The 1750 Spider/GT Veloce book has two
>bushings, 105.00.25.532.03, 36 mm, for the Spider, which was used on the
>Giulia T.I. and 1600 roundtail, and 105.48.25.352.00, 50 mm, application not
>specified but implicitly the GT Veloce.

John's response suggests one of the reasons for my uncertainty.  A number
of fairly significant changes, like the switch from floor-mounted to
suspended pedals, from small to big tail lights, and others, occurred
during the 1750's model run.  Early 1750s, through 1969, are more like the
1600s, while the '71 models resemble the 2000s, with 1970 being the
transitional year.  It appears that the 1750 Spider at least began
production with the small-bushing trailing arm and that the 1750 GTV got
the big bushing from the outset.  I wonder if the Spider was changed
sometime during production of the 1750 version or with the introduction of
the 2000, and how the 1750 berlina fit into the picture.

Dana