Thanks for the hail advice!

Greetings Alfisti!
      Thanks to all that posted on my hail dimpled Alfie....Sounds like
everyone who has tried the paintless dent removal method got good results on
it.Since the rental car agency I work for is dealing with the same problem
(the 1999 Pontiac Grand Am's we have were beaten to DEATH from this storm;we
have 7 with hoods and roofs that look like the surface of the moon),I'm going
to get it fixed when these are fixed.(Nothing like a quantity discount to
warm one's heart!)
    With any luck my Alfetta transaxle and fender flares will be coming in
this week, and hopefully installed this weekend.I plan on showing the
Velocissima at the Carlisle,PA import show May 14th-16th,hope to see some
other special edition Alfas in the crowd too.
Thanks for the info everybody!
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie,127k miles and running better than ever)
1979 Alfetta Velocissima coupe (Lazarus, patiently waiting for that new set
of front "whiskers")