Engine Stumble @5700 rpm

I've got a strange engine stumble or hesitation at around 5700 rpm's. I
can't seem to solve this problem. It's on my '74 2L Spider w/Spica. I've
changed plugs (NGK BP6ES, gap .025), points (gap .019), condensor, cap,
rotor, timing, fuel filters and still the same problem. I've got a new set
of Magnecor wire on order, but the wires are less than 3 years old.

I use the stumble as a sort of shifting point, but I'd love it if it wasn't
there. After 5700 around 5900 rpm it'll set you back in the set and pull on
up to 6500+. I haven't chanced going much past 6500 rpm.

Could it be worn distributor parts?

A Spica pump in need of a rebuild?

Help!

Karl A. Rickert