Re: un-injected V-6s

In a local machine shop, there's a big American V-8 motor sitting around
with a similarly loony arrangement. It has two big 4 barrels that sit about
3 feet apart. The carb for the right head is to the left of the left head,
the carb for the left head is to the right of the right head. I think it
was in a Plymouth, or some other Mopar machine.