Alfa 6 info requested . . .

Hi all!

I'm looking for info on the "Italian Rolls Royce", a.k.a. "Alfa 6"

Info, as in: current value, brochures, tech specs, durability,
availablility of parts etc.

I know it's been produced from 1979 through 1986 and only 12050 were
made, they had the 2.5lV6 engine with 6 "monocorpo" Dell'Orto carbs,

I know one that's for sale (over here), price: aroa. What would be
reasonable?

I really like the looks of this car -big limo-esque- yet Alfa Romeo
through and through.

Thanks!

    Chris Piepers
    The Netherlands